1. Who is the Data Controller for your data?
Identity: Oryx Impact S.L.
Tax code (CIF): B-67481119
Postal address: C/ Valero 10, 2º 1ª 08021 – Barcelona Registro Mercantil de BARCELONA T 47039 , F 108, S 8, H B 538991, I/A 1 ( 6.09.19)
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Oryx is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
Oryx is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data.
3. What data do we collect?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, Oryx only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by the Law
Through this website, and in order to provide the best service, Oryx captures information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly as full name and email.
The users are informed that the information you provide in the forms included in this website is voluntary, although the refusal to provide the requested information may imply the impossibility of accessing the services that require it.
4. For what purpose / are we collecting your data?
The purposes and legal basis for which we collect such data are:
- Management of the contractual relationship that we maintain with you, for which the legal basis is the execution of the contract that unites us.
- Resolution of queries that can be raised via web, the legal basis being your consent.
It is reported that automated evaluations will not be carried out, nor will user profiles be developed.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In order to obtain the full satisfaction of our customers, we inform you that all the information you have provided us and the information you provide throughout your relationship with Oryx will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
The data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage their contact and questions.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, qualifications and reviews, CRM, web analysis and search engine, tools for curing user-generated content.
- Oryx will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be demandable to the aforementioned third parties.
- Oryx does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this website, except in the case that is necessary for the service itself.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
7. What are the rights of the users that provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in the General Data Protection Regulations, and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation to processing.
Likewise, users are informed that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can submit a claim to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if deemed appropriate.
8. Communication of incidence and irregularities
In the case of any conduct or situation that could be susceptible to generate an incidence or irregularity of any kind, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact Oryx or write to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Commitment of the user
The user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purpose they are provided, assuming responsibility for the damages, both for loss of profit as for emerging damage, that could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms was the owner of a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct capture of the consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
11. Responsibility of users for use and content
Both the access to our website and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in it, will be the sole responsibility of the person who makes it. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use. lawful by the users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. The users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or the own company, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed.
Oryx does not assume any responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damages or lost profits, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by Users or third parties.
12. Information about cookies